- NYNJTC- The New York New Jersey Trail Conference. Our partners in this project. They take responsibility for maintaining the AT for its full length through NY and NJ.
- PIPC-The Palisades Interstate Park Commission. This is the agency primarily responsible for Bear Mountain State Park.
- Geology- Harriman Rocks -- A geologic tour of the park by the Rutgers geology.
- Historic Photos- From American Memory at the Library of Congress.
- Bear Mountain for Tourists- Here's how tourists might see it.
- Trail Building Books- From the folks at TrailBuilders.Org
- Bear Mountain Photos- Some pictures of the area. But you'd better not use them without permission.
- Appalacian National Scenic Trail- The official site from the National Park Service.
- Appalacian Trail Conference- The NGO that takes responsibility for the trail as a whole.
- The Vision of Benton MacKaye- creator of the Appalachian Trail whose many ideas for the trail were printed in: Original Article: MacKaye, B. (1921). 'An Appalacian Trail: A project in Regional Planning'. Journal of the American Institutes of Architects, October.
- Main St. Design- A consultant on interpretive design who will be making a contribution to the project.
- Plant Species- A list detailing the botanic abundance of Bear Mountain. Specifics are listed separately for Popolopen Mountain and Gorge and along the AT in Sterling Forest and near the Little Dam Lake.
- Appalacian Mountain Club- "America's oldest conservation and recreation organization"
- Pochuck Quagmire Trail Bridge- You've heard about it in school, now you can learn all of the details and see it too.
- Tour Guide in Your Car- A virtual tour of Bear Mountain and beyond. Be sure to see the Palisades, too. All of these features contribute to the experience of visiting Bear Mountain.